At the Mayfield Law Firm, we represent clients in Tupelo, MS, and throughout northeast Mississippi and the Greater Memphis, TN, area in bankruptcy, auto accident, and Social Security Disability cases. Whether you need a bankruptcy attorney, auto accident lawyer, or Social Security attorney, we provide experienced legal representation and personal attention for your case.
Legal Representation in Multiple Practice Areas
- Auto Accidents – Our auto accident attorney represents clients with serious injuries sustained in all types of vehicle accidents.
- Bankruptcy – Bankruptcy lawyers work with clients to help them solve financial problems. As your bankruptcy attorney, Kenneth Mayfield will explain the differences between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 and offer advice to help you make an informed decision.
- Social Security – A Social Security Disability lawyer can help guide you through the complex SSDI claims process. Our disability attorney works with clients at all stages of the process, including preparing the initial application and appealing denials.
When facing a legal problem, you want experienced disability or bankruptcy lawyers with the knowledge needed to handle you case. Attorney Kenneth Mayfield has nearly 40 years of experience representing clients in bankruptcy, SSDI and accident cases. We have included additional information about our firm and legal practice areas on our website. Please contact the Mayfield Law Firm today at (901) 300-4994 or toll free at 877-841-8844 for more information or to schedule an appointment with our bankruptcy and accident and disability lawyer in Tupelo, MS.
Tupelo, Mississippi Local Resources
Tupelo Legal Resources
Mississippi and Federal Courts
- U.S. District Court – Northern District
- U.S. District Court – Southern District
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court – Northern District
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court – Southern District
- U.S. Court of Appeals – 5th District
- Mississippi Supreme Court
- United States Supreme Court